1. Loren Hope Large Sarra Cuff. Well this cuff bracelet is just perfect! The iridescent color makes it very versatile along with the matted gold cuff. This would be a great addition to any arm party and an easy way to dress up a causal outfit! Loren Hope has so many amazing pieces…I want them all! I also love this, this and this.
2. Swoozie’s Weekend Warrior Cup. Since it’s Friday I HAD to feature theses fun cups! They would be perfect for a long weekend of partying! Too cute to pass up. 🙂
3. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick. This is one of my favorite lip sticks. You can apply it like a lip gloss and it is long lasting. This color, pale neutral pink, is a great way to add color with out looking too done up. I also love the color Fiore when i’m feeling sassy!
4. Kate Spade Sparkle Bow IPhone Case. Kate Spade does it again. This phone case has my name written ALL over it! Pink, bows and glitter…what more could a girl ask for? This case also comes in black.
5. Nordstrom Floppy Hat. This is another item popular for the fall and winter, floppy wool hats. I love the duo of camel and black together. I wear hats all the time, so I can’t wait to embrace the trend of winter hats!
Have a great weekend! Anyone have any fun plans?