1. Crate & Barrel Camille Wine Glasses. Any fans of the TV show Scandal out there?? These are the Olivia Pope wine glasses! In my opinion they are the perfectly chic wine glass. I had some Crate and Barrel gift cards left over from our wedding and conveniently used them to make these beautiful glasses mine! I cannot wait to use them. Does this mean I will be as awesome as Olivia Pope also? I hope so! 🙂
2. Glitter Salad Serving Set. Who doesn’t need a gold glitter salad serving set?? What a fun addition to add to a dinner party. Just the perfect pop of sparkle to make your entertaining just that much more fabulous! Wow your guests with these or give them as a fun hostess gift to someone who loves some sparkle!
3. Endless Rose Jordan Feather Top. Plaid + feathers = perfection! The color combo of blue and pink are perfect for the spring and the feather trim adds the perfect pop of fun! Sometimes feathers can be overwhelming or very formal, but the plaid paired with the feathers tones them down. Throw on some jeans and heels and you have a sassy top for a night out!
4. Jeffrey Campbell Gina Leather Heels. Oh. My. Gosh. Y’all…. these heels. I most definitely freaked out when I came across these beauties. They look very similar to the Valentino Rockstud Heels EXCEPT where the studs are there are bows!! Any other girls out there that LOVE bows are dying over these right now?! Good news, they are on sale! Snatch these up quick!
5. Happy Wife Happy Life Pillow. I couldn’t help but add this pillow on to my Friday Favorites. I meannnnnn “Happy Life Happy Wife” is basically the way of life…right ladies? My hubby knows this theory and has caught on pretty quick! In all honesty, a relationship is 50/50 but I do still love this saying!
Have a fabulous weekend friends!