1. J. Crew Tortoise Tassel Earrings. These earrings….I can’t even deal with how amazing they are! I love that the vibrant tassels are paired with the neutral tortoise. They are the perfect statement piece for your outfit and just about the only accessory you would need to wear! Swooning over these majorly!
2. Mar y Sol ‘Giselle’ Woven Clutch. There is just something about bags and clutches made in seasonal materials that I love. This woven clutch screams the beach and the scallop detail caught my eye. If you can’t make it to Mexico for your beach vacation you can just pretend with this sassy bag. It also comes in aqua color that is amazing if you are looking for some more color in your life!
3. Aqua Retro Drink Cooler. My friend Meredith at Cake and Confetti posted a picture of this precious cooler and I knew it had to be in this weeks Friday Favorites. How amazing is this cooler? It is the perfect size and I love the turquoise color. It also conveniently has a bottle opener on the side. Carry your drinks in style this summer with this cooler!
4. Viva la Brunch! Boyfriend Tee. Brunch…the best meal of the day! Any meal that combines breakfast food with champagne is my kind of meal. This boyfriend tee is the perfect shirt to throw on for brunch for the weekend. Why can’t every day include brunch? Cheers to almost the weekend!
5. Bag-All pens, lipstick, hair thingies & other. This bag caught my eye the moment I saw hair thingies. That is what I call my hair ties and love that this bag captured it! This is a great little bag for traveling and your little accessories.
Have a great long weekend friends!