1. Clare V. Foldover Clutch in Leopard. I have seen just about every fashion blogger with this clutch. It is the perfect addition to any outfit! So versatile, fun and I love the pony hair exterior. If anyone has an extra one laying around or wants to buy me this clutch…feel free to! 🙂 Until then, I will just keep staring at it online.
2. Baublebar Acid Tassel Drops. Baublebar is spot on with these earrings. I LOVE the tassel and the small combination of bling on these. These are a great pop of color and a great price. I have seem similar earrings for over $75! Baublebar has so many amazing pieces right now! I currently have my eye on this, this and this (more tassel love!)
3. Mindy Mae’s Market Plaid Button Down. Even though it is still 100 degree weather here in Houston, I have fall weather on my mind. I purchased this button down and can’t wait for it to cool down and to wear it! I love the added detail of the polka dots on the cuffs. So me!
4. UMBRA “Pretty Little Things” Jewelry Organizer. I found this while browsing on the Nordstrom website and I think this is such a fun way to display your jewelry! What a unique addition to a night stand or for your bathroom.
5. Kate Spade “Eat Cake For Breakfast” IPad Case. Fine Kate, twist my arm i’ll have some cake for breakfast. Kate Spade always has the cutest sayings and this one is no exception. Give you IPad some love with this case!
Print: Shop Dandy
Have a great weekend friends!