Was it just me or did this week go superrrrrrrrrr slow? Time to pop that champagne because it’s FRIDAY!! Tonight Derek and I are going with some friends to see the Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil show, which i’m super excited about! The rest of the weekend involves a wedding venue visit with a friend, pool time (fingers crossed it’s sunny) and a wedding shower for one of my girlfriends! Let’s get this weekend started with my Friday Favorites.
1. Kate Spade Bow Paper Clips. These were love at first sight. I mean bows make everything better, ESPECIALLY office supplies. Kate Spade has a whole line of office supplies that have bows and the color gold, two of my favorite things! I also love these, these, and this.
2. Ice Ice Baby Tumbler. How cute is this tumbler? This would be perfect for a day at the pool or for forcing myself to drink more water. Ashley Brooke Designs is a design firm and cute on-line boutique all sorts of fun goodies! I also currently love this.
3. J Crew Embroidered Pom-Pom Tank. I have a serious pom-pom obsession right now. Tank tops, scarfs, jewelry…you name it, i’m probably buying it if it has pom-poms on it. This J Crew tank is on sale right now plus an additional 40% off! With the maroon color, it will transition well for the fall. The embroidery is beautiful and the cut of the shirt is very flattering.
4. OPI: Mod About You. This is my go to color for all seasons. I even wore it for my wedding. It is seriously the perfect pink. Not to bright and not to dull. When i’m not feeling like experimenting with fall or summer colors, I always choose Mod About You!
5. Max and Chloe Monogram Necklace. If it’s not moving…monogram it! I received a monogram necklace like this at my monograms and mimosas bridal shower (cutest theme ever!) My hostesses bought it for me and I absolutely LOVE it! I wear this necklace all the time. It is great for casual wear or stacking with a long necklace.