Happy Friday friends! Short weeks always seem the longest. Can you believe it is already September? As much as I love summer time, I am ready for cooler weather and fall clothing. This weekend I am going to Galveston, a Soiree and to the Texans game! Busy weekend but it will be a lot of fun. Any fun plans for the weekend?
1. Kate Spade Saturday Weekender Bag. This bag would be perfect to take with me to Galveston. It has a ton of storage and I love the striped print. The coolest part about this bag..it has a separate compartment for shoes! For someone like me who loves shoes, this is a MAJOR plus!
2. Sam Edelman ‘Zaida’ Pump. What a great heel for the Fall! I absolutely adore this color. I am so happy that oxblood it is one the popular colors this fall and making appearances in purses, shoes and hats. I love the ankle cuff with the zipper detail on this heel and the suede material. These heels also come in black and I could see either color being a great addition to my closet!
3. ASOS Stripe Swing Dress. Y’all…this dress is life changing. It is SO comfortable and I love the swing style! I have gotten a ton of compliments when I have worn it and can’t wait to wear it with booties once it cools down. This dress is out of stock in regular sizing but available in petite. You can find similar styles here and here.
4. Kate Spade Serving Tray. How perfect is this tray? Kate Spade never disappoints and is spot on with this tray. This is another great option if you don’t have room or can’t afford a bar cart.
5. Target Be Peaceful Aromatherapy Candle. This was a random Target purchase (Target ALWAYS wins) but a great one! I have this candle in our guest bathroom and light it all the time. It is a lavender and eucalyptus scent and smells wonderful! For $10, it doesn’t get much better then this!
Rest in peace to a lady who made us all laugh. The fashion world will not be the same with out you!
Don’t forget to enter the Pretty Chic Print giveaway here!