Well hello Friday! We hit a MAJOR cold front in Houston this week and it is FREEZING! Or at least freezing for Texas standards..aka in the 30s. I am loving getting to layer and bundle up in all my winter clothes. This weekend I have a girls night tonight while Derek goes and sees his long awaited Dumb and Dumber Too. He can quote the first movie word for word, so I guess i’m gonna need to see the second one at some point so I will know what he is talking about. 😉 I also get to dance at a bar/bat mitzvah this weekend with my favorite DJ. I love that I still get to include dance in my life and dancing events are always fun! Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? Now on to Friday Favorites:
1. Loren Hope Chloe Bow Tie Necklace. When Loren Hope and a bow are in the same sentence, it is pure perfection! I love that when this is worn it actually looks like a bow tie. What a great way to play up a simple sweater or button down. Loren Hope has absolutely beautiful jewelry and I can’t wait to add some gems to my jewelry collection!
2. Dagne Dover Wallet Clutch. This wallet/clutch has to be one of the greatest inventions. It is a wallet that you can turn into a clutch with a attachable strap. My favorite part is that there is even a place specifically for your lip gloss or lipstick. Genius! This would be perfect for a night out or on its own as a wallet. The folks at Dagne Dover nailed it with this clutch! Not to mention that they have great purses also and I may have my eye on this Mini Tote…
3. Kate Spade ‘Metro’ Crystal Bezel Watch. Isn’t this watch a beauty? Surprised that I love it since it has gold sequins? I was immediately drawn to it because of its simple yet elegant design. The band is interchangeable and you can put the sequin band on for a night out or wear a simple band for day time use. Gotta love a piece that is multipurpose!
4. H&M Sequined Jacket. I know, more gold sequins BUT I couldn’t pass this jacket up. This could be worn to work with a pencil skirt or perfect for a date night or girl night! I love the clean lines and the gold sequins add the perfect amount of sass! This is a sophisticated way to wear sequins with out it being an overkill.
5. C.Wonder Cheers! Cocktail Shaker. I have been on the hunt for a cocktail shaker to add to my bar cart. This one seems to be my favorite that I have seen so far. A) It’s gold (that was kind of a prerequisite) and B) It says Cheers in different languages! So basically you’re learning languages while mixing cocktails, right? 🙂 I’ll cheers to that!
Thanks for reading!