1. C.Wonder Southern Belle Smoking Slipper. For all you southern girls out there, how fun are these shoes?! I love that they took a classic gentleman shoe and made it dainty and lady-like! These would be perfect for brunch with the girls or a casual weekend. They are currently out of stock online, but you can call C. Wonder customer care and they will try to locate them in one of their retail stores. What great southern hospitality! 🙂 Not a southern girl? Check out the city girl version!
2. Graphic Image Coffee Cozie. For those of you that don’t know, Graphic Image is the parent company of my current favorite purse company Gigi New York. They have everything from tech accessories, planners/calendars, journals and office supplies. Of course I would love this coffee cozie! This version is in white gold and you can personalize it with your monogram or single initial. What a great gift for the holidays! BONUS: Buy 3 or more coffee cozies and get them at 15% off.
3. Sugar Paper for Target Confetti Wall Calendar. When Target and Sugar Paper partnered together last year, I was ecstatic! They just introduced their 2015 collaboration and it is awesome. Gold galore and so many fun girly touches. I had a wall calendar for 2014 and cannot wait to get one for 2015. Best part about the collection? Everything is under $15! I have not found the collection in Target yet (I have stalked about 3 Targets in my area), but they should be arriving soon and you can buy online on Sugar Paper’s website!
4. Lush Dark Angels Cleanser. Lush has some of the BEST cosmetics on the market. I had many friends rave about Lush to me and they were all so right. This cleanser is incredible. I was intrigued to try it after having a mud bath in Saint Lucia (HIGHLY recommend that if you ever go!) It gently exfoliates and leaves my skin bright and so soft. New favorite face wash!
5. Elizabeth and James Feather Blazer. Oh.emm.gee….this blazer is to DIE for! Feathers are the perfect way to add some pizazz to any outfit. Some of my favorite ways to accessorize with feathers would be a skirt, feather trim on a hat or this trim on the blazer. While this is not in my price range, I had to include it because it is too pretty not too! I did find Lam Styles blog and she has a tutorial for DIY version of this blazer. Pretty awesome!