1. Whino Cocktail Napkins. I can’t get over these napkins. They are high quality linen hemstiched napkins with fun pictures and sayings on them. This Whino version made me laugh out loud. A perfect gift for your favorite Whino! 🙂 There is a whole line of other fun cocktail napkins including Owl Have Another, Overserved, Seeing Double and Buzzed.
2. Purple Peridot White Double Stud Earring. These earrings have become my new go to everyday earrings. Business in the front, party in the back! The double sided pearls put an edgy spin on classic pearls. Some stores sell versions of these for up to $32, but this version from Purple Peridot is only $14! These would be perfect gifts for your girlfriends for Christmas!
3. Anthropologie Scalloped Cacoon Cardigan. A comfy, oversized cardigan is one of my go to items to throw on in the Fall/Winter. I love scallop detailing so when I spotted this cardigan at Anthropologie, it was love at first sight. It comes in 3 colors (I may want them all) and the scallops add the perfect elegant touch. Grab this cardigan quick while it is on sale!
4. J.Crew Metallic Shearling Moccasins. I love a good pair of slippers and moccasins are my favorite kind of slippers to wear during the winter. These J.Crew slippers look so cozy with their faux shearling lining. I was drawn to them because of their metallic gold color but they look like the perfect pair of lounge shoes.
5. Kate Spade Place your bets champagne bucket tote. I just about died when I saw this tote. Not only is it a purse that looks like a champagne bucket, you can actually use it as a champagne bucket! Two for one with this bad boy. The drawstrings even have corks on them. I can’t get over how cute this purse is! Kate Spade for the win again!
Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!