1. Uncommon Goods Crackers and Cheese Serving Board. Entertaining is one of my favorite things to do. After working in the catering industry, I know that presentation is key when hosting a party. This cracker and cheese board is superb! You can’t have cheese without crackers or toasts and this board emphasizes it. The slit for the crackers is a & shape and such a unique way to display your crackers.
2. Graphic Image Small Leather Catch All. When blogger Kat Tanita of with love from Kat teamed up with Graphic Image, she created the most fabulous travel line. These items range anywhere from passport covers, luggage tags, datebooks and popular the All in one Clutch. She chose a color scheme of Blush, Ivory, Coral and Robin’s Egg Blue, for the perfect girly theme. From her collection, I really love the small catch all. It is perfect for your night stand to hold all of our nick knacks and jewelry. This would be great for traveling and having at a hotel also. This also comes in Robin’s Egg Blue and Black goatskin, but I currently adore the blush color.
3. As Good as Gold Wallet. This little wallet would be perfect to slip into your clutch for a night out. It is the perfect size to throw your license, credit card and some cash in. The gold color and saying also make it extremely adorable. I know, I’m such a sucker for gold! This would be great as a stocking stuffer and they have other sassy sayings such as Trust Fund, Sorry I’m Not Sorry, and For Like Ever.
4. Elaine Turner Sheridan Crossbody. This bag is great for someone who has a problem making choices. I know I can be super indecisive but this bag is basically 3 bags in one! You can wear this bag as a crossbody, normal purse or carry as a clutch. When worn as a crossbody (as shown above) it has a the classic foldover look, while the handles do not get in the way (which I LOVE). You can then transform the look by unfolding the bag and carrying by the small handles. If that’s not enough for you, you can take the long strap off and carry as a foldover clutch. Elaine Turner nailed it on this purse! Black not your color? It also comes in a Olive or Tan color and this purse is on sale right now!
5. J. Crew Factory Cheers Loafers. These loafers also have my name all over them! Cheers on one shoe and champagne flutes on the other shoe make these the perfect combination. These are perfect for a casual day and one can never have to much bubbly right? Cheers!
Have a great weekend loves and thanks for reading!