1. Sam Edelman Scotti. New shoes cure just about everything. These heels have me dreaming of warm weather in this cold and wet January. I love the iridescent shimmer detail with the neutral top. Talk about the perfect amount of sass for a night out! There are a couple of other great color schemes in this design and I also love the ivory snakeskin print.
2. Sip Coffee & Pet My Dog Mug. I know, I know, i’m slightly obsessed with my pups. This mug could not be more true…unless it said champagne instead of coffee. I currently wish I was snuggled up on the couch with some coffee and my pups. You really can’t go wrong with that set up!
3. Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings in Aqua Kyocera Opal. Kendra does it again! Her new line, Avant Garden, is to die for! I love all of the pastel colors of lilac, mint and the opal….swoon! She has also introduced some new silhouettes for earrings and bracelets that are fun and edgy. The collection was released on Wednesday and I can’t wait to check it out in the store!
4. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Avery Tote. You really can’t go wrong with Rebecca Minkoff. When I saw her Mini Avery Tote in this Winter Mint color, I couldn’t stop gazing at it. The purse is the perfect size and I love the structured look. You can carry this tote normally or wear it as a crossbody. A girl’s gotta have options! 🙂
5. Goodnight Macaroon Pastel Pink Structured Coat. There are no rules you can’t wear pastel colors when it’s cold outside! The color of this coat is beautiful and I love the length. It is structured well and reminds me of something Olivia Pope would wear SO you basically have to love it. Not to mention, this jacket is also on sale right now!
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!