1. This Might Be Champagne Mug. This might be champagne…totally me! Champagneista’s of the world unite with a coffee cup! I have seen this mug with “this might be wine” but I have never seen the champagne version until now. Love love love it! I drink coffee until it is acceptable to drink champagne which is at breakfast starting with a mimosa! 🙂
2. TopShop Double Scalloped Swimsuit. The weather this week in Houston had me dreaming of pool days. This TopShop swim suit may be the cutest…ever. I haven’t worn a one piece swimsuit in forever but i’m crushing on this one. I love the vintage look, scallop detailing, and sweetheart neckline. A figure flattering and simple yet sassy black and white swimsuit. Should I take the plunge and buy it??
3. Tory Burch In Color Coffee Table Book. Tory Burch is a staple name in the fashion world. You can spot her signature T all over the place. This coffee table book was released this fall and the bold and bright color would be the perfect addition to any coffee table. The book features inspiration from her travels, the people she has met along the way that inspired her art, fashion and more. I can’t wait to get my hands on this book!
4. Clare V. Margot Foldover Clutch. My ever growing Clare V. obsession is real. My mom bought me the leopard calf hair clutch for Christmas and it just came in this week! It was back ordered but greatest mom ever huh?!? Clare V. does it again with this stunning clutch. I love that it is navy and not your typical black. The suede texture is unique for the clutch and the gold dots add the perfect touch. A great minimalist silhouette with the perfect details.
5. Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. This is one of my favorite hair products. I naturally have curl to my hair but this spray gives my hair the perfect waves. I spray it on damp hair and curl a few pieces and go! Talk about an easy routine. Great for the girl who needs simple but still wants to look put together.