I’m starting off this weeks Friday Favorites with two very worthy links that were my favorite from this week. They both brought me so much laughter and you need to see them…thank you Jimmy Fallon!
Now on to this weeks Friday Favorites.
1. Furbish Pom Pom Spotted Lumbar. Lately i’ve been obsessed with dalmation print. I have seen this print on Pinterest in curtains, wallpaper, chairs and pillows. How fabulous is this pillow?? I am a sucker for tassels so when I found this pillow and it had hot pink tassels I knew it had to be apart of this weeks round up. This would be a great statement pillow for any room and I wish I had a place for it to go!
2. Albion Go Capri, Antigua. Another print I have recently been drawn to is floral. I can see that my spring wardrobe will have a ton of floral prints and already have my eye on a few pieces. I feel that when you have cute workout clothes you want to work out more often. I am dying over these Albion Capris! These would definitely want to make me work out. Albion has girly and the cutest work out clothes. You add ruffles and run prints to work out clothes and i’m sold! I am also swooning over these leggings, this sports bra (ruffles..so cute!)and this jacket.
3. Barre So Hard Tank. I have been taking Barre classes for a couple of years now and LOVE them. It ties in my years of dancing with a killer work out. I found this tank while browsing on Etsy and couldn’t help but include it in my Friday Favorites. Even though i’m not a huge Kayne fan, I love that this is a spin off his song and showing some love for Barre classes!
4. Moorea Seal Oversized Leather Fold Clutch. I was drawn to this clutch with its beautiful orchid color. This bad boy is on sale and perfect for spring! It would be an easy clutch to grab for a night out or is big enough for an Ipad. This leather looks so soft and I could see myself carrying this clutch all the time.
5. Lokai Bracelet. I started seeing this bracelet all over and on a lot of celebrities and I was confused as to why. It is nothing extraordinary or special looking. That was until I found out the story behind it. The bracelet is infused with elements from the highest and lowest points on earth. The white ball carries water from Mt. Everest and the black ball carries mud from the Dead Sea. The two elements are on opposite sides of the bracelet and a string of clear beads link the two. This signifies “that throughout life’s circular journey, your path is your own.” Such a inspirational bracelet and I LOVE the meaning behind it.
As always, thanks for stopping by and reading!