1. Kate Spade Stripe Peplum Top. This shirt was on sale this week on the Kate Spade website and sold out in about a day. Very understandable since this top is just about the most adorable thing on the planet! The figure flattering peplum combined with the classic pinstripe make a tailored and wonderful piece. Add in a big, fun bow and you have a girly and fun top! Since this shirt it sold out here is another similar option.
2. #GIRLBOSS. I started this book on my trip to Breckenridge and it is a great read. I knew I was going to like it when I saw the first quote on the inside book jacket cover. ” A #GIRLBOSS is in charge of her own life. She gets what she wants because she works for it.” Sophia Amoruso is the Founder and CEO of Nasty Gal and she tells her story of how she got to where she is today. Her humor is witty and you learn that she went through a lot to get to the top. I highly recommend this book to ladies working their butts off to get what they want! Learn from your mistakes and take every opportunity you get to make yourself better! “There are secret opportunities hidden inside every failure.”
3. Outdoorsy Tea Towel. Don’t get me wrong, I love being outside and doing things like going on bike rides and walks when the weather is beautiful. I don’t think “roughing” it will ever be my activity of choice. The one and only time I went camping I slept on an air mattress and there was a bathroom with shower and toilets. I couldn’t help but laugh at this towel. My favorite kind of outdoorsy activity is brunching on a patio with champagne in my hand! 🙂
4. Dianne Cap Toe Espadrille. These are too good to be true. They look super similar to the Chanel Espadrille and the Tory Burch version of them. Guess where these are from….Target! Run to your store to snatch up a pair! They come in this tan color and also in black and leopard. For $24, these are too good to be true! Can’t wait for the spring to wear them!
5. Alaia Short Beach Dress. Well this is just about the most fun cover up for the pool or beach! With the fun tassels and beading detail on the back, what more could a girl ask for in a cover up. Super sassy with its ruffle hem and kimono sleeves. The only question is…which color will you choose?! I love this black and pink version but the yellow and pink is also super cute! Can you tell I have spring and pool season on my mind?!