TGIF Friends! This week has gone by SO slow. I saw Eric Church with friends at the opening night of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo on Tuesday and he was absolutely incredible! The Houston Rodeo is one of my favorite events. I love live country music and Mutton Bustin’ (little kids riding sheep) is just about the most adorable thing ever! This weekend in my birthday weekend (the big 28) and should be a fun one. Derek and I are going to a gala with our friends Rob and Lize and that means we are getting black tie fancy! I love getting dolled up so it will be fun! Stay tuned on Instagram (@kimcasemyers) for pictures.
Now on to this week’s Friday Favorites.
1. J. Crew Factory Floral Gemstone Cuff Bracelet. The colors in this bracelet are to DIE for! The hot pink is vibrant and the perfect pop of color to add to any neutral outfit. J. Crew never gets it wrong in the jewelry department.
2. Just Fab Letty Sandals. DEAL ALERT! These sandals are very similar to the Jeffrey Campbell Sandals but are SO much cheaper. This nude color would go great with any summer item and the jeweled detailing adds the perfect amount of fun. I need to make these babies mine ASAP!
3. Luv AJ Double Diamond Marble Ring. This ring is delicate yet a beautiful piece. I love the marble and gold contrast. I know shocker right?! I like how marble makes the ring bright and crisp while the gold is a stand out color. This ring would pair well with many jewelry items since it is a great neutral. Marble print is going to be a huge trend for the upcoming spring and summer so start finding your favorite pieces now.
4. Anthropologie Pina Lace Top. Can we please talk about how adorable this pineapple top is? It’s feminine, flirty, fun and the lace pineapple detailing is impeccable. I love that it pairs well with everything from jeans to shorts or even a pencil skirt. This top is a great multipurpose piece that makes a statement. My pineapple obsession is still in full effect!
5. Forever 21 Two-Tone Stripe-Band Fedora. This two-tone fedora is perfect for the summer. I love the different colors that are tied together with the striped hatband. I feel like this fedora looks like it cost a decent amount of money, yet it is only $13. For that price point you could buy multiple hats. What a steal!
Thanks for reading y’all! Have a fabulous weekend.