1. Baublebar ‘Fringe Fir’ Drop Earrings. These earrings are the perfect pop of glam to add to your wardrobe. Bling and gold fringe…sign me up yesterday! They are great statement pieces with the perfect amount of crystals and fun.
2. J. Crew Factory Striped Mini Skirt. I have two of these styled skirts from J. Crew and absolutely adore them. This skirt is so comfortable and can be worn to work or for casual weekend wear. This striped version is next on my list. The striped print is classic and perfect for the upcoming warmer months.
3. Old Navy Tassel Sandals. Old Navy for the win again! The bright coral color and the tassel embellishment are an amazing combination together. I can’t think of a better way to add a pop of color to your outfit than with these sandals. Even better news is these sandals are under $25!
4. findersKEEPERS Like Smoke Arctic Romper. Rompers are another item I love during the summer months. Throw one on and you look put together in one minute. The crisscross front and peek-a-boo detailing lend to one amazinggggg romper. I love the print on this romper but it also comes in solid pink, white and black.
5. Pool Boy Door Bell. Y’all I NEED this for my pool. I do have the best built in pool boy (aka my sweet hubs) but my girlfriends and I would go to town with this. When we have a girls pool day we are always asking him to change the Pandora station or bring us another beer. Thankfully he is a trooper but I would still love this button! OH and of course this one too. 🙂