1. J. Crew Factory Calf Hair Double Strap Sandals. I am still continuously drawn to leopard print. These sandals were no exception. I love the texture of the calf hair on a pair of summer sandals. It dresses them up just the perfect amount and gives your outfit that touch of sass. J. Crew Factory has everything for 50% off right now (bad news for my bank account) so grab these beauties while they are on sale.
2. LoveBirds LA Multi Bird Clutch. I first spotted LoveBirds LA on Instagram and was instantly drawn to the bright colors in their clutches. They created their products based on the colors and textures after traveling to different countries such as Peru, Thailand and the Philippines. They added their own unique perspective and have developed stunning and colorful clutches, purses and camera straps. All products are one of a kind and sell out super quickly so check out their website ASAP to find your favorite.
3. Anthropologie Peony Silk Organza Dress. Peony season is upon us and I could not be more excited! They are my all time favorite flower and I like to have them in my home as much as possible during their season. This dress called my name when I saw it on the website specifically that it has Peony in its name. I adore the print on this simple boat neck dress and it would be perfect for a spring/summer wedding.
4. Pineapple Phone Case. Along with floral prints, pineapples are popping up everywhere this spring. How fun is this phone case with the purple and blue pineapples?! I love how it is transparent and makes the colors of the pineapple pop! A quirky twist on the typical pineapple for your phone…yes please!
5. Mirrored Ray-Bans. I have had my eye on a pair of mirrored Ray-Bans since last summer. I am typically not very careful with my sunglasses but since purchasing my first pair of Ray-Bans I’ve stepped up my safety game. I love the blue/green tint and how perfect they would be for summer since they are lightweight. I am also crushing on the pink color too. Too many choices…
Have a fabulous Easter Weekend!