1. Cynthia Rowley Sleeveless Ruffle Dress. During the summer I love to throw on a dress with sandals or wedges and go. This dress screams summer and I love so many things about it. The ruffle hem has quilting traces for just the right about of added texture and the drop waist style is one of my favorites. This dress is simple yet sassy with its neon pink color and a great addition to any closet!
2. Elaine Turner Tammy Gold Fleck Cork Tote. Elaine Turner has a line of products made out of cork and I can’t get enough! This Tammy tote is the perfect size and I love the detailing of the braided handles and specks of gold. I would have never imagined making accessories and shoes out of cork but Elaine did and she nailed it! I am crazy for cork accessories this summer!
3. Sam Edelman ‘Sadie’ Sandal. These heels would definitely put a little pep in your step! I was instantly drawn to all the bright colors, geometric prints and tassel detail. These sandals are a showstopper!
4. Kendra Scott Owen Cocktail Ring. Kendra Scott just released her summer line and it is fabulous! The collection was inspired by Kendra’s travels to Tulum so it has a tropical feel. This ring makes me think of the sun with rays of gold. I also love this bracelet, and this necklace. All of the turquoise and unique shapes in this collection make it one of my favorites. Kendra for the win!
5. Bauble Bar Mini Leather Tassel Necklace. I can always count on Baublebar for unique statement pieces and this one does not disappoint. Take a simple outfit and add this tassel necklace to make a big impact. The leather tassel gives it a spunky kick and the perfect texture.