Happy Friday! I could not be more excited for a weekend finally at home to catch up on my life and my tan! I have been on the go so much that I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend.
Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend?
1. Turquoise Pom Pom Cover up. True life, I have a serious pom pom addiction. I am constantly drawn to pieces with pom poms and this cover up was no exception. It reminded me a lot of this cover up but for a way more reasonable price. The bright turquoise and hot pink are a fabulous combination for the summer and would make a splash at the pool!
2. H&M Hemstitch Jumpsuit. One can never have too many rompers right? This romper stood out to me for a couple of reasons. I love the hemstitch detailing and the trumpet sleeves. This is a great multipurpose piece that you could wear with sandals for a casual look or wedges to dress it up. I would definitely “romp around” town in this! 🙂
3. Kendra Scott Carry All Train Case. I have been going out of town on the weekends a lot and have realized the importance of quality luggage. Kendra Scott does it again with her beauty bags. The All Train Case not only has ample storage for all your beauty products but it also comes in this sassy print. I also love the lucite zipper pulls with the gold embellishment! No details were spared on this bag!
4. Echo Stripe Floppy Hat. Hats are one of my go-to items during the summer. I try to wear one when I am out in the sun or at the pool to protect my face from getting burned. This black and white striped hat is chic and perfect for a pool day! A floppy hat is essential for the pool and this one is glam and adds that perfect finish to your outfit.
5. Bling Wipes. These are perfect for the bride to be or just for you! They are convenient and portable wipes to clean your baubles. The solution removes oil, makeup, hairspray and residue that dulls your jewelry’s natural sparkle and makes it shiny again!