I “donut” know if I could be anymore excited for a Friday! Happy National donut day friends!
Today Derek and I leave for Italy for a little over a week and I am so excited! I have never been overseas (or on a plane for more then 4 hours) so this trip has a lot of firsts. I will not be blogging next week but you can follow along our adventures on Instagram! Cheers to a week of pizza, pasta, bread (YAYYY carbs!), gelato, exploring, history, shopping and vino!
1. Pineapple Decanter. How perfect is this pineapple decanter? It would be an amazing addition to a bar cart or just for decor on a bookshelf. The handcrafted details are stunning and make this a unique display for wine or alcohol. Show off your hospitality with this pineapple decanter.
2. Embroidered Neon Floral Tote. The embroidery work on this tote truly pops with its neon colors. This bag is a great size and perfect for a pool day or a day at the beach. It is definitely coming with me to Italy this week and I can’t wait to use it. Target wins again and again!
3. Watermelon Cooler Bag. It’s a watermelon. It’s a cooler. It’s a watermelon cooler! Step up your cooler game with this adorable watermelon cooler bag. Don’t get stuck with warm beverages again or drag an ugly and heavy cooler around. Grab this water resistant bag and go to your next event in style!
4. Do not disturb floppy hat. I can imagine sitting on the beach, sipping a cocktail and lounging on chair with this hat on. So sassy and people would get the point to let me soak in the sun! As much as I love this floppy hat, I don’t really love the price tag. This would be an easy DIY project to make your own version of this fabulous hat.
5. Portable champagne glass holder. Don’t get caught off guard with not having a place to put your champagne flute. These holders can be stuck into most surfaces and hold a champagne flute or wine glass. The ideal situation for a picnic or an outdoor concert!