1. Joanna’s Signature Scent. Is any one a fan of the show Fixer Upper on HGTV? I am completely obsessed with the show and wish that I could have Chip and Joanna transform my house like they do on their show! Joanna has a store called the Magnolia Market where you can buy all sorts of amazing home decor items. I came across this candle and figured if it was her signature scent then it was good enough for my house! I love a good candle and can’t wait for mine to come in.
2. Bucketfeet Flamingo Slip on Sneakers. I don’t think I will ever tire of the flamingo trend that is happening right now. The more flamingos the better! Now all we need is a flamingo emoji (hint hint Apple!) These slip on sneakers are perfect for your casual weekend wear, the beach or a vacation. Flamingle away in these cute sneakers. 🙂
3. Reversible Vegan Leather Tote and Wristlet. With a price point of under $50, this bag is a steal. It is large, reversible and a great multipurpose bag. You could fit a laptop in it for work or throw in gym clothes. It comes with a clutch that you could use on its own or to help organize smaller items inside. I love this coral/tan color but also love the pink/taupe option.
4. Elodie Cuff Ponytail Holder. True life…I am really lazy when it comes to my hair 95% of the time. You can usually find my hair in a ponytail or sock bun for work. This ponytail holder would give my ponytail a polished and finished look.
This simple little
This simple little
improvement will make you look a little more chic and put together. Sign me up for that! This version would work for all my blonde friends!
5. Embroidered Stitchtake Dress. On of my favorite color scheme for summer is blue and white. Something about this color combo just screams summer and keeps you cool in the heat. This tunic dress is the perfect easy dress to throw on this summer and go. Along with the color scheme I am a sucker for the embroidery detail. An amazing sundress to add to your collection!