1. Inflatable Swan Float. If I could fill my pool completely with giant floats I would. I already own the swan float (her name is sassy) and I am now addicted and want more. I am DYING to add this flamingo to my growing collection. If anyone wants to send one my way I will let them name it! I mean my swan needs a friend AND I am obsessed with flamingo everything right now sooooo it is totally meant to be!
2. Cupcakes and Cashmere ‘El Rey’ Romper. I have been a long time reader of Emily Schuman’s blog Cupcakes and Cashmere. I have always loved her fashion and DIY projects and love reading her blog and books. The moment I heard she was coming out with her own clothing line I knew it was going to be absolutely fabulous. Her line launched on Monday and she nailed it! This romper is my favorite and I how tailored and polished it is yet perfect for a night out. I also love this top, dress and jacket. Thanks for being an awesome inspiration for so many of us!
3. Liv Alexia Peplum. The prettiest little top for summer! I adore the crocheted details throughout the top and that the length of the peplum is longer all around. The scallop edge detail and blush color make this the perfect peplum!
4. Talula Tassel Pendent. BaubleBar just released another line of tassel jewelry and I want it all! This tassel necklace caught my eye with its beaded tassels and bright colors. This would be the perfect necklace to add color to a simple tee or a solid color dress. I’m going tassel crazy over here!
5. Lock Crossbody. When Chloé released this mini shoulder bag, it was instantly a huge hit. It is absolutely stunning but way to pricey for me to justify. A girl can dream right? Now you can have the Chloé look for wayyyyyyy less with this pretty awesome Forever 21 dupe. It comes in three faux leather colors and is just as fab! This is too good to pass up! It is still available in black and you can get on the wait list for the tan and cream colors!
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!