1. Passport Case. I am a sucker for any sort of travel accessory. Luggage tags, passport case, carry on bag…you name it I probably want some uber girly version of it. This passport case with the saying ‘I’m Outta Here’ written in gold foil is perfect for all upcoming overseas travel. Who says you passport has to be boring when you can dress it in this case?
2. Cordito Cord Organizer. I feel like I have been on the go non-stop this summer with travel. One thing that gets super annoying for me is bringing all my chargers. I have to bring my iPhone charger, my iPod charger (I use it as my Kindle) and an external charger. All of those cords get wrapped up in everything and drive me crazy! With this cord wrap, you can neatly store your cords and plugs all in one case. This is perfect for travel and easy to just throw in your suitcase!
3. Black Romper. This romper is another great fall transition piece. You can wear it now with wedges and fun jewelry or in the fall with tights, booties and a felt floppy hat. The tie at the waist gives this romper shape but keeps it simple for you to dress it up any way you please.
4. Zipper Tassel Fold-over Clutch. I don’t think you can ever own too many clutches! For me I carry one large purse during the day (because I throw 500 items into it) and then carry all my clutches for the evening and nights out! The fold-over style of this bag is one of favorite silhouettes and the added fringe makes this clutch super sassy. It also comes with a shoulder strap so that you can wear it cross body or normal if you prefer. The navy blue suede material screams fall to me and I like that it is different then your typical black or brown purse.
5. Suede Heart Gladiators. These gladiator sandals are just too cute. I love that they give the gladiator effect with out having to go up your whole leg. They are perfectly dainty and the hearts on sides make these sandals different then any others I have seen. The versatility of these sandals make them great also because you can wear them from day to night during the summer time. While this version of gladiators is little pricey, these are another great option at a lower price point.