1. Criss Cross Ring. I posted about the Gorjana cuff here and now have to add onto my obsession with the matching ring. This ring can be worn with the X side up or with the open end. You could also order it to wear as a normal ring or size down and wear it as a midi ring. I am crushing on dainty pieces of jewelry currently and love the simplicity of this ring.
2. Lace Up Flats. Lace up flats are a style that can be worn either dressed up with a skirt or dress or dressed down with jeans. I am crushing on this pair for many reasons. First, you can’t beat the price of under $50. Some very similar styles can cost you over $600…. ya no thanks. Second, the nude suede material makes them versatile enough to wear with just about anything. Third, sometimes the lace up style can be overwhelming but these are done just right. While the nude color has very limited sizes left, they also come in black and I love this similar version.
3. Floral Silk Romper. I know another romper on Friday Favorites? This romper is too pretty to pass up. The style of this romper is insanely flattering and classic. It is 100% silk and the length of the shorts makes it a little more age appropriate then some other rompers I have seen. Not to mention this pretty number has pockets, which is always an added bonus! Although this is a little on the higher price end, the quality and classic style of this romper will last you for seasons to come.
4. Brushstroke Clutch. The abstract brushstroke pattern on this clutch caught my eye while shopping on ASOS website. It reminds me of an abstract painting that I saw recently and fell in love with, so it’s no surprise that I love this clutch. Pair this clutch with a little black dress or if you are feeling crazy some stripes and you will have a great go to statement piece to add to your outfit.
5. Pink Fringe Mini Skirt. I had a fringe mini skirt before and absolutely adored it. It had gotten too short (aka not in College anymore) and I ended up donating it. One of my favorite things about a fringe mini skirt is how much fun they are! I would always be twisting and dancing to make the fringe move. This blush beauty looks like it could be the grown up version to my old skirt. The fringe is made out chiffon so the skirt is lightweight and you can dance the night away!